Will ask for a ID

lisap

Hello, forum folks!   It's my first post.  A few years ago, I started with a four-room generic house, to make a period display.  It's slow going, but it's a joy.  Back then, I was all revved up and bought a second (vintage) house.  I realize now that I just won't get to it.  It's very sweet, and someone else should have it.  I'd like to ID it before selling.  I believe it's a Greenleaf, and from the 1980s.  I don't think I'll be allowed to post pics yet, being a new member, but could someone tell me if there's a good visual resource to help ID it?  It's wider than high, two levels, has a rose trellis on the side.  Thank you!

First of all, please post an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  Secondly, you need five posts to make an album in the Members' Gallery, but I don't think there's any reason you can't post one directly in a post, as long as it's within the size limits.  There is also a bandwidth limit on how many photos you can import directly into posts, and none to the gallery, so I put all my pictures into my albums first, and post from there.

Lisa, don't be in such a hurry to get rid of your other house, though. I think most of us have a stash of dollhouses that we'll never get to and if we do manage to cut down our stash, the houses just go into someone else's stash of dollhouses under the bed, in the closet, on the dining room table...I think it's called the Great Dollhouse Recycle. LOL Anyway, dollhouses are like potato chips - you can't have just one.

Or, you could be like me and have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR half finished projects going at the same time - with a couple more in boxes. Just in case I finish one. You never know, I just might be able to do that one of these years. The rest of you, quit laughing.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Lisa, don't be in such a hurry to get rid of your other house, though. I think most of us have a stash of dollhouses that we'll never get to and if we do manage to cut down our stash, the houses just go into someone else's stash of dollhouses under the bed, in the closet, on the dining room table...I think it's called the Great Dollhouse Recycle. LOL Anyway, dollhouses are like potato chips - you can't have just one.

Or, you could be like me and have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR half finished projects going at the same time - with a couple more in boxes. Just in case I finish one. You never know, I just might be able to do that one of these years. The rest of you, quit laughing.

Thank you, Kelly, and I totally know what you're saying!  I never made it to full dollhouse-person status anyway, roombox is probably my highest level. :)  This one has to go so my Dutch one can move to its place, I'm short on room.  

11 minutes ago, roseleigh said:

That is a Real Good Toys Newbury I think. I love it.

Roseleigh, I agree, you nailed it!  Found some pics online, otherwise scant info.  Thank you SO much!  It is a terrific house.

• Like 1