Newburg N180 Dollhouse - New In Box, Unopened, unassembled

bsieck

Hello, 

My dad pulled this out of the attic and gave it to me - however I don't have any children and all the nieces and nephews are too old to want to play with it. I hope that this will go to a collector who will enjoy it or someone whose kids will enjoy it. I am not sure what it is worth. I have it listed on Craigslist.

It has never been opened. Looks like the box might have some minimal damage from being almost 30 years old (1990), but nothing that would damage the dollhouse. 

Link and pictures:  http://cosprings.craigslist.org/atq/6192343996.html  

Thanks for looking.

The link shows a more reasonable price, as that's what I paid for mine when Dura-Craft went out of business.  Actually if you read the rules before posting you would know not to list prices in your post.

2 hours ago, L Swearengin said:

Holly....i paid 25.00 at Michael's for my Newbury.  But dinosaurs were still roaming the earth back then.  It was my first house.  Opened the box, shreaked, put it under my bed for over a year.

Well, Michel's hasn't sold dollhouse kits since before the dinosaurs went extinct.

Breanna, you don't have to build your dollhouse for some child (although we do have a member who builds dollhouse kits to donate to children with cancer).  Some of us build them and play with them ourselves.  That's what I plan to do with my Newburg, when I get to it.

• Like 1