I need some help in finding a dollhouse

rodentraiser

Very recently here someone posted a pic of or asked about the following dollhouse:

It would look like this without the extension on the left side past the tower, no dormer window, and no porch around the bottom of the tower:

house.thumb.jpg.11e565d687b41a68e0440014:

The measurements should be 42" H x 47" W x 23" D.

I remember someone wanted to know what house it was and I blew straight by that. Well, I think I know the house, so whoever posted the picture or asked, please reply here or repost the pic. Thank you all!

Because it's driving me nuts and I want to see if my hunch is correct.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Was it the one I posted from Craig's list that was just a plywood shell? The listing is gone now, so no picture.

It might have been. And in that case, Carrie, I owe you a huge apology. If I'd have recognized it sooner you might have been able to go and get it. I think that house was a Victorian Times Miniatures house called the Pembrook. I wish like all get out that I'd saved a picture of it, because I have the feeling I'll never see another one in my lifetime.

The house I saw did not have the dormer section on the right at all or the addition to the right of the tower? Honestly, it wasn't much to look at either. Just a shell. The tower windows were rounded at the top. That is all I can recollect.

32 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

It might have been. And in that case, Carrie, I owe you a huge apology. If I'd have recognized it sooner you might have been able to go and get it. I think that house was a Victorian Times Miniatures house called the Pembrook. I wish like all get out that I'd saved a picture of it, because I have the feeling I'll never see another one in my lifetime.

You don't owe me an apology, but if it ever comes up again, I will let you know.:bigwink:

30 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

And I might drive down to Vegas to get it, too! Carrie, do you remember what it was selling for? I was thinking if it didn't sell, the owner might put it back up on Craig's List. I'm going to keep an eye out.

It was $100. I was planning to go see it but it was in weird part of town. They dropped to $80 and then the listing was gone. ( I have the address, if you want to write them a letter?)