Ceilings ??

Cyn-AK

I'm not sure what to do with the ceilings in the Jefferson. Can you lend your ideas?. What do you do... OR NOT Do?. What do you use Or NOT use?.....

I think my Jefferson will just be a kinda Modern, Old Shabby Chic, Collector, Rich with Heart and Family (although I have no family yet)  All On a Beer Budget kinda house. 

I think I'm just trying new things with it that I haven't done before...

Also... Has anyone made stones from the egg cartons?.... Any helpful hints. (I have been watching You Tube Videos. 

Thanks Everyone. 

I've used paper lace doilies for ceiling decorations.  I've used anaglypta wallpaper in the Magnolia's master bedroom ceiling.  For Brimble's downstairs showroom I simulated a tin ceiling with stripwood, flower-shaped sequins & beads and painted it all white.  I tend to go just as nuts with ceilings as I do with floors & walls.  I do a lot of experimenting with dollhouses.

• Like 1

Thank You for all the ideas... Like you Holly, I think this house will be Trial and Error.... Not that I want the Error.... I guess that's why I decided to not have a Very Specific Theme. I have some furniture I want to make and play a bit with and some other things so I think it will be like a *Furnished By Early American Salvation Army*. I Do like the idea of Embossed Paper a lot...

Thanks All!!

I Love new ideas.... There just so much room in my head for them all to swim around in...LOL!  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cyn-AK said:

Thank You for all the ideas... Like you Holly, I think this house will be Trial and Error.... Not that I want the Error.... I guess that's why I decided to not have a Very Specific Theme. I have some furniture I want to make and play a bit with and some other things so I think it will be like a *Furnished By Early American Salvation Army*. I Do like the idea of Embossed Paper a lot...

Thanks All!!

I Love new ideas.... There just so much room in my head for them all to swim around in...LOL!  

thats my favorite type of house, I dont have refined tastes as many of you might have noticed,

• Like 1