New Member from Michigan

Mugen

Hello! I've only perused this forum a couple of times, but my mom and I both adore miniatures. We worked on a house when I was a kid, but unfortunately, we were both utterly hopeless at decorating the interior. Recently, we've come into possession of another very large, very beautiful, mostly finished Hofco house. I love looking at others' work, and am actually hoping to find someone in our state to potentially hire to assist us with the process of finishing the interior of our house, and was wondering what the appropriate section in the forum to post that sort of thing might be? Of course, if this forum doesn't allow that, I will absolutely refrain from bringing it up again. I'm looking forward to seeing the work of lots of talented miniaturists and dollhouse artists either way. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Summersethomes said:

hello and welcome,

I was once like you I wanted someone to do my interior too but the longer I waited for someone to help me the more my dreams faded away so I took control and started making things myself. II started here and I havent stopped. good luck on your search

It never occurred to me to think of someone else doing my interiors for me, I just worked along until one day about the seventh or eighth house I realized they were talking to me and telling me how they wanted to look.

Thanks all! Honestly, I don't trust myself to be satisfied of my own work, so I would love to get someone else to do the interiors. Anyway, we live in mid Michigan, near Lansing. :) 

19 hours ago, havanaholly said:

It never occurred to me to think of someone else doing my interiors for me, I just worked along until one day about the seventh or eighth house I realized they were talking to me and telling me how they wanted to look.

I never thought my skills were up to par and I didnt think I was a good as anyone else until I started blogging, I met some wonderful women who gave me hope and encouragement and this place helps a lot too without it  and you guys I wouldnt be who I am today (a half a** mini artist who knows she can do better if she puts her mind to it) :drool2: