Did you guys know Walmer is still in business?

rodentraiser

I actually did know this -- as I've spoken with Lorraine several times(Walmer's daughter) as they do still have a number of old dollhouse plans, and thankfully have shared them as I've come across kits that are hardly seen, that were by them. She's always been extremely helpful if she can be, though given I've got a couple kits by them that she was unable to help on and I've had to look elsewhere for directions on them. lol She's also a lovely font of information in regards to what they called their "drop down" design dollhouses, and how they came up with them to make it easier for children to disassemble them when their parents were moving to different army bases. Probably one of the reasons I love the old Walmer houses is that simple point of history right there!  :)

I meant specifically the instructions for their old kits. They still have a good number, but I've got a few kits they made that she wasn't able to get me the instructions for -- their A-Frame Cabin, as well as the Bay Mansion. It took me 3 years roughly to finally be able to locate the instructions for that one! Now that I've got them saved, once I get the nerves up to start working on it it'll be a few years before you'll see me again! (Just kidding... I think!)