Lots and lots of Minis is for sale

Shakyshaky

So I bought the house on Craigslist with the 9 boxes of extra stuff. I convinced  hubby I could sell the extra stuff and pay for the house so I have created an album for all the extra stuff. There is a lot of electrical. Lights, chandeliers, working door bell, smoke generator, lighted Jack o lantern, new Cir-kit wiring kit, large transformer with tape and plugs and bulbs and so much more. There is also a group of ethnic minis, many of them signed I would like to sell as a group. I will keep adding pics of the furniture and accessories also. 

• Like 2

What an awesome score!!!!!!!!! How is the house working out? And when were smoke generators big? WOW! A smoke generator would be so cute at christmas, but also eerie and maybe scary and dangerous, but I love the concept.

Jenn, smoke generators are a carryover from the model railroaders, who use them in their steam locomotives.  Melanie, if I made a score like that my DH would be doing a happy dance that I found so much good stuff at once.

The house is good. It is very structurally sound. It just needs cosmetic work mostly. I have no idea what most of the lights are so I won't be of help there. If you need better pics let me know and I can get them for you. 

Holly I am not even done with the furniture yet and still have to photograph the accessories and 1/2 scale stuff and the 1/6 scale stuff. (That's not counting the stuff I kept either, lol) I won't list any of the building supplies untill I am close to being done with the house. 

55 minutes ago, Shakyshaky said:

So I just now noticed that it changed minis to money in the title. :dunno:

I wondered about that ... you can ask an administrator to make a correction.

Ok so the accessories are up. There are a few holloween items ( the door mats say go away) and the copper plates have different animals on them and the pewter plate has a train and comes with a certificate.  Lots of food and other stuff too.