Dura-craft FH-500 Farmhouse

jbresr

I have this kit that was given to me and I was going to build.  Well I inventoried the parts and all are accounted for except for the pieces to put the walls together (tongue and groove pieces) and she sheet of windows and one foundation strip piece.  So I thought about making it and making my own walls but decided I dont have time for this.  Therefore I dont know if anyone would want this kit but it is free- just pay for shipping - it is heavy.  It has the hardwood flooring strips, shingles and all other parts but what I listed.  PM me if interested

• Like 1

people are letting a golden opportunity just float away.  postage will be about 15 - 20  I would go for it but property taxes are coming up over 90 percent of our property taxes are for the school and the school only has about 95 kids, I know a lot of it goes to admin salaries.  I should shut up before I get into trouble.

There's a good reason we don't discuss politics here; it's better for our nerves, among other things.  If I didn't already have such a backlog of unbuilt kits whining at me every time I walk into the workshop I'd jump on it.