Just Joined

Pixxie

:D

Hi I just joined your group,thanks for letting me join.m

I been doing miniatures for a little while now,I just got back on line. I enjoy making

miniatures and making friends. I am homebound the majority of the time so this hobby has kept me from going stir crazy. On top of it all I just moved to Tulsa,Ok and know noone here,LOL I hope to get to know you all.

Ann

Hi Ann! Welcome to the forum. You will find people are very friendly here.

Where did you move from? I have a friend in Tulsa who keeps trying to get me down to visit her. Hopefully one of these days.

Welcome!!

:D Carrie

Hi Ann and :wub: to the forum! I just know you will have lots of fun here getting to know all the people and being able to pose questions as well as get inspired by all the lovley eye candy avaliable :D

Mini-hugs :banana:

:)

Hi I just joined your group,thanks for letting me join.m

I been doing miniatures for a little while now,I just got back on line. I enjoy making

miniatures and making friends. I am homebound the majority of the time so this hobby has kept me from going stir crazy. On top of it all I just moved to Tulsa,Ok and know noone here,LOL I hope to get to know you all.

Ann

Welcome Ann. I'm new this month too and I've found a lot of good information here.

Tulsa is a very nice city. I've lived in Bartlesville a couple of times and I used to go Tulsa all the time. In fact, I bought my still unfinished dollhouse there in the early 80's. There was a little dollhouse shop in a portable building on 75 in Bartlesville. I have no idea if she's still there. I hope you enjoy Tulsa.

• 2 weeks later...