McKinley Room Dimensions?

Hello Everyone 

I am new here, and couldn't find an answer to my question...

Does anyone have the room dimensions of the McKinley kitchen in particular, but also the other rooms?

I am interested in getting this lovely house, but I need to make sure that I can fit an ELF kitchen into it, somehow...

Thank you so much 

• Like 1

Jeannine P, I built the McKinley for someone else, so I don't have it to get dimensions.  Here are some pictures of the kitchen hopefully to give you some idea of what will fit:

curtains I: the kitchenthe finished interior:  the kitchen

I hope you will post an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.   The cupboard is supposed to go in the bathroom but I was inspired by William Morris for the décor of this house, so the cupboard went into the kitchen.

The McKinley is only about 7" deep. This can make furniture placement a challenge, especially in the living room and bedroom where you lose some space to the chimney, but you can omit that in either or both rooms if you want to.

I don't have mine anymore so I can't measure the kitchen for you, but here's all I was able to fit. You need to close off the door to be able to do anything with it. Based on the items I had in the room, I estimate it's about 7" x 7" not including the bay window bump out.

cabinets02.jpg

The kitchen is 8 1/2" x 9" deep, plus the bay window bump out.

The living room is 17" wide, and 9" deep, except where the fireplace and stairs are. That is about 7 1/4" deep.

The bedroom is 12 1/2" x 9".

The bathroom is the same size as the kitchen.

The hallway is 4x7.

Hope that helps! I have pictures of my McKinley in my gallery

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fov said:

The McKinley is only about 7" deep. This can make furniture placement a challenge, especially in the living room and bedroom where you lose some space to the chimney, but you can omit that in either or both rooms if you want to.

I don't have mine anymore so I can't measure the kitchen for you, but here's all I was able to fit. You need to close off the door to be able to do anything with it. Based on the items I had in the room, I estimate it's about 7" x 7" not including the bay window bump out.

cabinets02.jpg

Love what you did with this kitschen (have a McKinley in the Box sitting here patiently awaiting its turn) and I am sorry for hogging the thread just a tad with Askungen about those chairs? Those would look so perfectly cool steampunked for one of My other builds...

hugs

• 1 month later...

I am going to make this house for a local charity auction. I needed dimensions of the inside of the lower storage boxes. I called Greenleaf and they actually went and measured them and called me back with the dimensions. Inside dimensions at that. Since I am going to use battery operated rice lights to illuminate this house exact measurements were very important. If you ever have any dimensional questions that don't get answered call Greenleaf. Since this is for a charity I didn't want to be concerned with power or for its new owner to have to worry about where to hang it. Then there is the potential problem with tiny hands wanting to play with the power box in the outlet. I don't expect to be finished with the house until next year but will post photos when I get it done.

Sara