Glenwood

Beulah

Well I went and bought Victoria's Farmhouse today at Hobby Lobby (with coupon). I just have my heart set on the Glenwood.  So tomorrow I will bring back the Farmhouse though I hate to do that having been in retail for years.  I ordered the Glenwood and Bob said It could be my Christmas gift :)  He's amazing 

Beulah, is that not the house that you identified for me a few days ago? If so I shall be watching your progress with great interest.

I am so pleased that you found   something that you liked  and a wee bit envious that yours is brand spanking new...just joking.

I don't know the Glenwood I need to look that up but can see you will be looking forward to Christmas.

.Good luck with your build, have you decided a color scheme etc yet, I promise I won't copy LOL

• Like 1

No I have not decided a color yet.  I am playing around on Pinterest for ideas,  and you can copy, I would take that as a compliment.  Yes it was the same house.  Maybe I will copy your colors lol 

I was just thinking to myself oh that's sweet of him to let you get the house you want for xmas and then I went to look it up..Holy Crap that costs more than my Car (I had a 2001 Cavalier that I used to tool around in back and forth to Canton 5 days a week. it's one of those cars that wont die but I had problems with the chinese wheel hubs that were installed on it,  in 2014 Rich sold it to a guy in new philly  for 250.00 thats what the guy at moomaw said it was worth in the blue book,it had over 300k miles on it, so now I drive the truck *Rich has 3 a 81, 2001, and a 2007*)  sorry I just got carried away. hopefully you can get a deal on the house.

• Like 1

Yes I did get a deal on the Glenwood, RGT suggested price is a couple hundred more than I paid :) I am a real shopper, I hate to part with my money for nothing.  Yes Holly It does look like the Harding Home.  And I want to do stone on the foundation also.  Thank you for pointing that out to me 

Thank you , I am still at a loss to know what to do here, but the color of this one is sort of pale Pepto Bismal. I am so pleased that you are doing it though as it may just prod me on when I get stuck.. My daughter is an absolute master at house design, they have several times bought and old house and renovated it, starting small and building up . friends beg her to decide on color, décor etc, and she keeps looking at  this house, although she has no interest in miniatures, my son in law does not either but he is tremendous at building, glaziing etc a real house and very picky so he may come in useful.