New to Forum

pgwyn

Hello, my name is Patti and I just discovered this group.  I am happy to be able to share my joy of dollhouses and miniatures with others who feel the same.  I can't wait to see everyone's pictures and post a few of my own.  I rescued a vintage 1970's dollhouse about six years ago and have been repairing and furnishing it, but keeping the vintage feel.  I then purchased a small Greenleaf Primrose kit and built a witch house.  I am all about Halloween.  My last project was the Raven's Perch from Petite Properties.   Making and finding miniature decor and furnishings has been a lot of fun for me.  Thank you for including me in your group.  Any tips or tricks to navigating this forum will be appreciated.

Edited by pgwyn
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum Patti.:bye2:

Here's a tip about uploading pictures on this site. Your picture file size will probably be too big. If this happens you can resize your pictures using http://www.picresize.com/

It is an extra step, but it is free.

I can't wait to see your projects.

• Like 2

Welcome Patti, I am so glad to hear your in Dallas.  I live in Argyle, just outside of Dallas.  I would say it was in the country, but the city is creeping in on us.  I can't wait to see your photo's 

• Like 1

Welcome to the crack den forum! You have found the right place for enabling encouragement and a wealth of bad influences knowledge to help fuel facilitate your new mini addiction passion! Be sure to post photos - we all love to see new eye candy so we can feed our own obsessions!

Just kidding no I'm not!

Welcome!

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Welcome to the forum Patti.:bye2:

Here's a tip about uploading pictures on this site. Your picture file size will probably be too big. If this happens you can resize your pictures using http://www.picresize.com/

It is an extra step, but it is free.

I can't wait to see your projects.

Thanks for the resizing tip.  Can you let me know how you resize your pictures?  No matter what I do the picture is still too big.  Thank you.

If you used the picresizer on step 2 it reads " Make My Picture"

I do the 50%. It doesn't make it teeny in size, it just reduces the quality of the image by changing the amount of pixels.

Make sure you are are saving your image back to your computer(step4) You will have two identical images, you can name the resized image something to identify it.