another house,does anyone reognise it please

Thimble Hall

I don't recognize it right off the bat, but Colonials are pretty generic. Now that I finally got all my catalogs back in my room, I have to look for another house and I'll look for this one too. Are there any measurements for it?

Hi, no just a not to say their child pulled the shingles off but they have them, it's been there a while  Don't go to any trouble, I was just curious.  Actually I have another one I would like to be identified597ae0aaf0901_newdollshouse1(2).jpg.167c I bought this in UK ebay, it was described as something it turned out not to be, Not a DHE house I have been though all the currect and discontinued ones. I would love to find out what it is.

597ae0cd989bb_newdollshouse2(2).jpg.8d24

Jeanine, that first one looks like the Rustic from the Dollhouse Manufacturing Company, maybe without the chimney? I have their Farmette, and the only way I was able to track down any info about it at all was through this forum. This link should take you to a photo of the Rustic kit:

12 hours ago, Jeannine said:

Hi, no just a not to say their child pulled the shingles off but they have them, it's been there a while  Don't go to any trouble, I was just curious.  Actually I have another one I would like to be identified597ae0aaf0901_newdollshouse1(2).jpg.167c I bought this in UK ebay, it was described as something it turned out not to be, Not a DHE house I have been though all the currect and discontinued ones. I would love to find out what it is.

The dream house that's been in my head for 50 years. (A real world house)

Wonderful so what would you do with it, it was not what I ordered and I was going to donate it to a  fundraiser but I should stop being disappointed and see it for what it is. All ideas welcome. 

The house that I thought it was before it arrived I had planned to do 1930/1940 ish, chintz loose covers on chairs, mock Tudor dark oak furniture, brick fireplace, lots of brass  double swathed sheer curtains over draped with heavy chintz drapes, window seats, high plate shelf all a round the room for bits of china., an Aga cooker of course, very English, Windsor dining chairs, pouffe, that kind of thing. I guess I could do this one like that but at the back of my mind I still have the other house in my head and if I find it I wouldn't want two done the same way so a muddle in my head right now.. Maybe if I gave it a name I would warm to it.

On Friday, July 28, 2017 12:03:01, Jeannine said:

You know, if you put that house on a fairly high base, maybe 5 or 6 inches, it could be a San Francisco Victorian house. It looks an awful lot like the Emmerson Row by Greenleaf:

http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Emerson-Row-Dollhouse-Kit-Laser-Cut.html

People have done some really nice things with their Emmersons.

The basement was a suggestion, not an observation.  Kelly made the comment about the similarity to Greenleaf's Emerson Row and I believe Linda bashed one with a basement to make it an apartment house.