If you're looking for wallpaper...

minikelli

A friend of mine got in touch with me that one of their friends was helping to liquidate an estate. Knowing that I enjoyed building and rehabbing dollhouses and miniatures, she put us in touch.  Her friend was trying to find a home for something like 9lbs of various dollhouse wallpapers, think along the lines of old MiniGraphics, J. Hermes, etc. If I was willing to pay shipping, it would be mine. So obviously I needed this like another hole in the head, but as I'm starting work on another fairly large project I thought adding to my paper stash couldn't hurt. Anyways, as these papers all date from late 70's early 80's from what I've been told if anyone is looking for a specific pattern let me know, and I'll look for it for you when it arrives here. Going to go buy a new see-through tote tomorrow to hold it all once I let myself have an OCD day in organizing all of it! lol

• Like 4

Jackie, if I can share it all that much better in my mind! I already have two totes full of vinyl wallpapers for dollhouses, but from the couple of pictures I got asking if I wanted it there were a lot of historic patterns and I am super excited for it to get here and see it!  :drool:

Just wanted to pop in and say I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wallpapers that arrived today! Most are old Millie August patterns, a number by Craft Patterns, and some that I've not found a label on but am going to attempt to match up the patterns with some of what are listed in my old Miniatures Catalogs. Most patterns have 3 sheets minimum, though the majority are more like 6-8 sheets each.

• 5 weeks later...

Hennreitta, it may actually be easier if you let me know if there are any color schemes or themes you're trying to use with your dollhouse. lol Only reason I have that "lol" is b/c I literally now have something like 20lbs of various dollhouse wallpapers.  :)

Cynthia, just so you don't think I'm ignoring this I've been going through my album of wallpapers to make sure which I already have pics of and what I still need to get pics of. It may be a day or so, but will msg you with the pics of the floral wallpapers I have.

Cynthia,

I've gone ahead and sent pics of all the vinyl floral wallpapers, some of them aren't great just due to my camera -- so if you want better just let me know which ones you're looking for better pics of. Then do keep in mind I have more that I'm still taking pics of, but that's a start for you to look through. lol

Hi Kelli. I have been searching for years for an old Millie August/Schumacher pattern that I can't remember the name of. It is an all over pattern of birds/flowers. Do you think you could look and see if you have it? It has been impossible to find on ebay. Thank you!

Diane

0906171037.jpg

• Like 1

Just a head's up for anyone waiting for pictures from me, I wanted to give my apologies! Have been a bit blindsided with a cousin being told this week they've two weeks or so to live, and that's it. Truly nothing anyone expects -- I am getting more pics of wallpapers taken, but am trying to be there for family as well.

• 1 month later...

After losing my cousin as well as his son in the same week, and two others in serious car accidents I am finally getting back to taking pictures of the various wallpapers. I will try to either upload to an album or just pm those that have asked me for specific patterns. My apologies, as well as thanks, to all of you for being not only understanding -- but so incredibly supportive!

• Like 1

Thank you to you all, it was to say the least a h*llish couple of weeks. Thankfully, those of us left have pulled together even more so and my father has temporarily at least gone on the wagon. That just reminds me there is always something to be grateful for no matter what!