selling my Bungalow

grazhina

14 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Y'all do know Grazhina painted all those murals on the walls?  That house has been my inspiration for many tweaks I've given my  own builds.

Yep - I love it when she paints murals on the houses!!

Someone in Maine is going to get a great house.

Hmmm....how will I get to Maine in the next 29 days?!?!

3 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

So sorry you're having to let it go, but what a lovely house!  I love the design, with the two open sides and the bathroom you could roller skate in!  Whoever gets it will be lucky.

Yeah, when I built the adition to my daughter's Heritage I made the bathroom kind of big too. I figured - big bathroom or 2 dinky rooms nothing fits into?

24 minutes ago, grazhina said:

Yeah, when I built the adition to my daughter's Heritage I made the bathroom kind of big too. I figured - big bathroom or 2 dinky rooms nothing fits into?

I love the size of the bathroom!  I would love to have a bathroom like that in real life.  :)

I could never figure out what to do on the second floor or any house with two large rooms and a center hallway. I finally saw the perfect solution: split one of the rooms and make a linen closet and a bathroom. The linen closet would be like the bathrooms in the RGT houses, you'd have to pass in front of it to get to the bathroom. That gives you a full view of the interior. All those little sheets and towels all folded up. How cool is that?

• Like 1