RGT Queen Anne bashed with Newport (plus lots of alterations)

Melt

A miniature lady I know built me this custom house. Well, it's the RGT Queen Anne and the Newport bashed together with a ton of custom alterations.  Walls taken down, windows replaced with doors, balconies extending all around, etc.  I know there are a few weird things that don't match (especially the Newport side of roof needing to be peaked or something), but I love it. It's so fun.  Just picked it up yesterday, so there are no accessories yet and I only just started playing with furniture, but here are pics if anyone is curious. It's giant!!!  I realize it's bigger than most people's taste. Lol. It's 90x36x38.

Oops. Will post pics in just a minute.  Have to switch devices. 

• Like 2

Eventually you will run out of bandwidth here on the forum to post photos directly to your posts, which is why I encourage folks to make albums in the Gallery to share their photos, which can be copied and pasted into forum posts without the limitations.

Thank you so much.  It was made by Connie, owner of CJN Miniatures in Edmonds, WA.  She's amazing.  She worked so hard on this house. She has the store, a website and Facebook.  She has a really cool custom signature house that was in Miniature magazine.  Check her out sometime.

Holy Moly! That is one superb house. You must be in heaven!

I almost went to her store last month when I was visiting my mom in Bellevue. Unfortunately, I waited too late in the day to make it there by closing time. When I go back up there in December I'll make sure to stop by and let her know that I saw her incredible creation.

You're so lucky! :)

Thank you all for your kind words.  Yes, I feel EXTREMELY fortunate. ☺️  It's so much fun!!

Can someone tell me how to add an album to this post.  Would like to post a few more pics, especially of the game room. My favorite room in the house and completely custom. 

You make albums from your profile page.  Then when people click on your avatar or username it takes them to your profile page where there is a button to access your albums, once they're made.

• Like 1

Thank you.  Yes, having fun and getting lost in my own world.  It has 2 transformers and one is not strong enough, so I am headed out to find another one.  Will post album soon. ☺️☺️

Okay, I am not a builder and I know that.  The "attic" is the Newport side of the top that obviously does not match the other peaks. It's boxy.   Any ideas at all how I can add a peak to that roomthat matches the other peaks (triangle and not so square)?  

48 minutes ago, Melt said:

Okay, I am not a builder and I know that.  The "attic" is the Newport side of the top that obviously does not match the other peaks. It's boxy.   Any ideas at all how I can add a peak to that roomthat matches the other peaks (triangle and not so square)?  

I think it looks just fabulous as it is. Maybe add some trim to the top to finish it off. The mansard roof adds to the architecture. The rest of that side is mansard. You have a balanced blend of gables, mansard and tower. I love it!

• Like 1