A house of your dreams

Thimble Hall

I am curious. If you could have any house you wanted ,kit or finished,that is available or at least it was  but  may be retired now , and you had a blank check, plus   you can choose any make from any place  in the world which one would you choose. ?

• Like 1

This house... Have adored it from the moment I saw it. It's either a mammoth bash or custom.. no idea who built it but everytime I see it in a web search I swoon. :cloud9:

Image result for large victorian dollhouse

6 hours ago, Samusa said:

This house... Have adored it from the moment I saw it. It's either a mammoth bash or custom.. no idea who built it but everytime I see it in a web search I swoon. :cloud9:

I've been looking at this house for years and I think it may be the Pembrook from Victorian Times Miniatures with an added porch around the tower, an added dormer, and maybe an addition on the left (facing the house). It's really hard to tell because the pictures in my catalog are so small and I'm seeing the house from a different angle - that's why I can't be sure of the addition on the left of it. But that would be my guess.

Oh, I have most of mine.  I just need to be independently wealthy so I can just build minis as well as a really long life. :ohyeah:

This one might be next...maybe...no promises.  It is already started, at least.

This next one takes up a beastly amount of space with the garden, so I would also need a larger real life house.

This next one is a partial kit, but with enough time I could scratch build it from the pieces and plans I do have.  I have the windows and doors, too.

Another beast that I would convert into a lighthouse.

• Like 3

Wow there are some pretty fantastic houses there but I think none are actually available. Can I further ask then is there any available houses or perhaps ones that may show up on craigslist or ebay that you crave. I have some Carlson plans too, the post reminded me.

13 hours ago, Samusa said:

Beautiful House!  I wonder what it looks like inside?

Sea Glass Victorian by Robin Carey, It just brings me to another world when I look at it.  But I must say Toni that house The Carson Mansion you posted I could take in a heartbeat.  I just looked it up and it is an actual house in CA.  I think going to see that house may be on my bucket list now.  Just beautiful 

Robin Betterely's Lydia Pickett series, Tasha Tudor's Williamsburg Museum installation dollhouse, and a perfectly completed Beacon Hill for a low price.

Btw, I have had other Holy Grails on my list and got at least 4 of them for nice deals on ebay and craigslist. So sometimes you just have to wait.

But lets be honest - I really want a giant real-size house so that I can have EVERY DOLLHOUSE I SEE because I love nearly all of them. 

Basically I want to live and work in a huge dollhouse museum of my own. Every day.

• Like 3

I have all of the houses I have ever wanted now.  The Queen Anne, the Glencliff and the Joseph Angel.

If I had to choose one more that I'd love to have it would have to be the Lawbre Chateau or maybe the ShadowCliff.