My Jefferson

Cyn-AK

Hello everyone, Sorry I have been MIA... Darn Life got in my way again. 

I have completed the Jefferson to the point I have brought it in the house and given it a place to live for the time being. I have it furnished with things I have made and collected. Of course she isn't totally finish but right now I'm pleased with the Gem she turned out to be.

20170712_195645.jpg

20170715_163055.jpg

20170715_163342.jpg

• Like 3

Thank You all for such kind words. She has become a project for relaxation. Not sure if I mentioned my 87 year old mom lives with me and in April she fell and broke her hip. It has been a long road for her getting better but she is doing great. My Jefferson has been my form of relaxation through all mom's healing. When mom has settled in for the night I sneak in to my garage for quite, calm time. My Jefferson has turned out to be my healer as well as the *Gem*. Thank you again.... It's good to be *Home*! I have missed this *Ole Place* 

• Like 1

Thank You Colleen and Jenn. I have just uploaded all my Jefferson pictures to my Pinterest  page (link below in my signiture)  if you would like to see the pictures in a larger size. Thanks for all the kind words. 

On 8/10/2017, 1:45:11, Samusa said:

I love the Jefferson. :)

I really like your exterior colours. I'm a sucker for a white house with any colour shutters. 

And I'm a super-sucker for white houses with dark green shutters and matching green roof...I don't know why. 

This one is gray, but you get the idea. I love that roof.

28exterior-weatherbest2.jpg

• Like 1