Crysnbon

Beulah

Well Ladies, WE did it.  If not for you it would still be in the trash.  I've come to realize tiny kits are not for me. But they are well made.  While the glue was drying I put together some tiny perfume bottles.  

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

• Like 4

It turned out lovely! Well worth the effort... I think you picked a pretty intricate kit for your first one. :D So don't be too hard on yourself. A table or open bookcase is probably an easier place to start on kits. 

Your little perfume bottles are darling. 

Now aren't you glad you didn't give up?  Your stove is adorable, I love the white and silver.  Your perfume bottles are beautiful.  I love the beads you chose to make them with.  Good job.

• Like 3

Now aren't you glad you persevered? Even if you never do another, this stove (and the perfume bottles) is a tribute to your keen eye and skillful execution. :clap: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little late, but I built the Crysbon parlour organ. Not a chance I could follow the instructions BUT I found a link on youtube where someone was putting it together. If not for that I doubt that I would finish it. The lady wasn't too good with the camera so it was a bit hard to follow but it did help. I also used model glue. Once it's glued you will never in this lifetime get the pieces apart.

• Like 1