Crysnbon

39 posts in this topic

Well Ladies, WE did it.  If not for you it would still be in the trash.  I've come to realize tiny kits are not for me. But they are well made.  While the glue was drying I put together some tiny perfume bottles.  

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

3 people like this

It turned out lovely! Well worth the effort... I think you picked a pretty intricate kit for your first one. :D So don't be too hard on yourself. A table or open bookcase is probably an easier place to start on kits. 

Your little perfume bottles are darling. 

1 person likes this

Now aren't you glad you didn't give up?  Your stove is adorable, I love the white and silver.  Your perfume bottles are beautiful.  I love the beads you chose to make them with.  Good job.

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Beulah said:

Well Ladies, WE did it.  If not for you it would still be in the trash.

Now this is what I call Trash to Treasure! Excellent work, Beulah! And the perfume bottles turned out just wonderfully, too!

1 person likes this

Oh, my, that stove is pretty. I've never seen a white one before. And I like the perfume bottles, too.

1 person likes this

Now aren't you glad you persevered? Even if you never do another, this stove (and the perfume bottles) is a tribute to your keen eye and skillful execution. :clap: 

2 people like this

So beautiful! Love the perfume bottles too!  Thank you for finishing it after all!

1 person likes this