Curio cabinet, floor color

Mineejv

#1picture.... The back wall is not pink,haven't painted it yet. Not sure of the color for it yet.  (Open for  suggestions on all of it ) Dose the open cabinet look ok this color or 

#2 picture....this color?    I bought 2 sheets of this tile, but they were very different colors. How does the floor look( with the tile and the yellow )  Dose the yellow floor look alright  with the yellow cabinet if I keep it that color or the lighter color?

#3 picture....   I like how my Cuiro cabinet came out!       

Thanks you !!!             (It went in reverse when I put the pictures in)

.                                        [ Happy that it worked.... ]

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I love the cabinet too!

And whichever color you paint will be pretty. They compliment each other nicely.

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking with the tile. But both colors are good in my opinion.

What is this room going to be?

How cute!! I love the pink tiles. As for the color on the wall, maybe a light pastel color like blue or yellow? Is the cabinet going to be yellow? I am imagining striped wallpapper would look really cute behind it too, maybe pink and/or cream

Thank You All.... It nice to hear other people ideas....  I have a hard time deciding what looks good.... You gals all have good ideas....     I built 2 walls to make a corner room with foam board. It fit great until I painted it, now its not square any more.. I primed it last week and  last  night I painted just 1 side. Is that why it whopped? Is there some way, so that doesn't happen again? I really liked working with foam board, no weight to it, very little sanding and it cuts easy as look as you cut  very--very slow....

After you paint it, put some wax paper over it and then weight it down with a pile of magazines or books. Leave it over night to thoroughly dry. Also, maybe paint it first and then cut so that it doesn't change shape?.. I haven't tried that so just an idea. I don't actually paint directly onto my foamcore. I glue cardstock onto it and paint that.

2 hours ago, Mineejv said:

...2 walls to make a corner room with foam board...I painted it, now its not square any more...primed it last week and  last  night I painted just 1 side. Is that why it whopped? Is there some way, so that doesn't happen again? I really liked working with foam board, no weight to it, very little sanding and it cuts easy as look as you cut  very--very slow....

I find the trick with foamcore is to paint BOTH sides, letting each side dry flat.

Holly-  I think that would of helped... I used sample granite squares for weighting things down,so I used those and a square to make sure it stayed square....it was two walls glued together that I had to keep square....