Felicity Price magazine patterns

blueirishmoon

Ok, mini friends: I have a mission for you! I am looking for Felicity Price needlepoint patterns. Some of hers were published in miniature magazines, and I'm interested in which issues. I think some were in Miniature Collector, but I'm not sure. I asked her a while back if she could remember which she published in, but she couldn't. So, break out the magazines please and go on a treasure hunt for me. I'm happy with just the information so I know which issue to buy, or if anyone would be willing to make color copies, or sell an issue. I am particularly interested in the Claire, Suzy, Poppy, Rosie and Spring patterns, also art nouveau, or art deco styles. Let me know what you find!

• Like 1

Did you try the Mini Mag index? http://www.minimagindex.com/

Three results:

1. DM, Nov/Dec 2015, p.66 Make a Christmas colored rug or pillow in cross stitch or needle point on 22 count canvas. Red and green with goose design or wreath design.
  "Festive House Decor in Mini"
  Felicity Price; (Scale: 1 in)

2. AM, Feb 2015, p.9 Three romantic beaded miniature cushions to needlepoint or cross stitch. Simple heart theme designs to stitch on 22 count canvas.
  "Be My Mini Valentine's"

3. AM, Oct 2004, p.61 Stitch a needlepoint lighthouse design on a pillow, rug, picture on 22 count canvas.
  "Needlework (Lighthouse)"

• Like 1