Hello from Colorado

Gpcooke

Hi,

I built my first Greenleaf, The Glencroft, for my daughter when she was six. Now she's grown with a daughter of her own and I'm tackling my second effort, the Beacon Hill. It has been a while, but I'm retired now and have time to enjoy the work. Are there any other members here from the Denver area? If so, let's talk!

Greg

• Like 1

Hi Greg, you're lucky to still have a few dollhouse shops in your area and a big miniatures show, not sure what time of year that's put on. I'm in Utah and there are no shops left here.

I got started in this hobby in a similar way, bought a house for my daughter and then took it over when she was finished with it. 

Have fun, and welcome :) 

Hello and Welcome from Pennsylvania! :wave:

Hubby and I were just in Denver a couple of weeks ago for a wedding.  We stayed with an Aunt that lives in Lakewood, and hubby was kind enough to drive me to the Mini museum downtown.  :)  Unfortunately we missed our opportunity to stop in the mini shop in Georgetown.  :(   At any rate- love it out there and wish you all the best on your new build.

• 2 weeks later...