Dollhouses of America Ornament Collection

minikelli

Hi all,

I've been in the midst of selling off some of the awesome finds I've had lately -- basically in hopes of raising more money for my roof fund for my folks. I have a Bing & Grondahl Collections Dollhouses of America Christmas Ornaments Collection. The collection consists of 12 different ornaments, each comes in it's own box, and then each of those boxes is housed in a larger red box with the title of the collection on it. I am hoping to sell all of these to another miniature lover, and honestly these ornaments are awesome -- literally the detail, and the different scenes in every window... Anyways, before I talk myself out of this I'm going to go finish taking pictures of these... only hoping I can actually catch the detail. They do come with a COA from the National Trust for Historic Preservation that does state each ornament is embellished with 24K gold. Truly beautiful ornaments, and I hope they can decorate someone else's tree this year for Christmas. If you would like to see them, as mentioned I'm trying to finish getting pics in my gallery of them so just go look or msg me and I'll e-mail you them if that's easier for you.

Thanks so much for looking!

• Like 2

Let me apologize if anyone is looking to see these, unfortunately the gallery isn't letting me upload any pictures. Checked file size and type, and all is normal and good so I think it's the galleries acting up but it's late enough I don't know. Anyways, if you do want to see them, there is a collection currently on Ebay that are the same except I believe I do have two different ornaments than their collection, or better you can msg me your email and I can email pics of my ornaments.

Will try to make an album again tomorrow.