Help me out here please

pgwyn

For the life of me I cannot remember how to post photos and include comments with them.  The last time I posted photos I found where to do it and thought "oh, that was so easy I will surely remember it"  NOT.  Can someone please tell me how to do it.  This really makes me feel dumb.

In my gallery I think. I post my pics in my gallery and they show up in the activity right?  I am still new to this forum, loving it by the way, my pictures get posted but I can't seem to figure out how to add my comments.  I have done some in the past but can't remember.  That worries me a little, lol.  

• Like 1

I just looked and I think it's the "manage image" button then edit description button. I think. I'm not much help. Believe it or not the gallery here used to be extremely easy to use, easy to see everyone's stuff and easy to comment on everyone's pictures. It was very straightforward. After the past few updates I find it almost completely unusable and unless I have 30plus minutes to burn I don't even attempt it. 

Holly when I take the photo it is right side up, and when I download to the gallery it is right side up.  But when it is posted to the forum it is sometimes sideways ( Miss Mildred for example) I have a Mac maybe it is something with them .