San Jose, Ca. Good Sam Miniature show

5 posts in this topic

I am! We're taking the train down to San Jose.  Really looking forward to it.

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

I am! We're taking the train down to San Jose.  Really looking forward to it.

YAY!

I booked rooms..... I need to look for flights now.

I hope maybe to meet you in person!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Three Blind Mice miniature show
      By Mid-life madness
      Have you ever been to a "Three Blind Mice Show" ?  How does it compare to other shows?
      The Nashville one falls near my birthday and I just happen to have family there. Would it be worth the airfare etc.... or is there a better show that is worth the traveling expenses.
      Thanks for any input.
    • Will anyone have pieces at the Southern Christmas Show in Charlotte, NC
      By vbharrington
      Will anyone on this forum have a box or house on display at the Southern Christmas Show in Charlotte, NC?  I am not sure of the dates this year, but my favorite part of my annual trip is looking through the  exhibit with the room boxes and dollhouses.
    • CIMTA Retail & Wholesale Show, Jan 23rd & 24th 2017
      By Jeremy G
      Greetings,
      I just wanted to let everyone know that CIMTA this year has wholesale & retail. By offering retail we were able to attract a lot more exhibitors that didn't want to wholesale.
      Please join us! The rooms are super affordable and if you sign up for our mailing list you get 75% off your tickets. That makes entrance only $3.75 for two days when you pre-purchase online.
      The rooms are super affordable, and the mailing list for discount tickets is here:
      CIMTA Retail Information

Thanks,
      Jeremy Gonzales
      CIMTA HQ

• Miniature Show Nov. 22
      By thelittlethings
      Hello All,
       This Sunday, Nov. 22, is Karen Aird's Miniature show in Warren NJ. It's a great chance to pick up a few new things for that miniature project. It's her sixth show, so she is giving away 6 $60 vouchers to use at the show! There will also be a drawing to win a dollhouse!
      For more info visit her website: http://karensdollhouse.com/shop/
      I hope to see some of you there!

• Online Mini Miniature Show
      By thelittlethings
      Good Morning All!
        Just a quick reminder that the Online Miniature Show starts tomorrow, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 23rd. It's a great chance to see some minis from around the world. Maybe not quite the same experience as going to a show location, but there are a lot of fantastic miniaturists out there. Many of us might not be able to see some of the miniaturists based in Spain, or France, or England, but this is the perfect chance to check out their wares! If you have any questions, let me know. I will do my best to find an answer for you!
      This link will take you to the show page: http://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/