Half Scale Raggedy Ann and Andy House

Roxxie2

Great job!!  I love the quilt theme, and all the quilt details throughout the house.  Those little one-inch Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls on the bed are wonderful!  Are you going to provide a tutorial on how you made them?  I do believe I recognize that stove.  ;-)  Half-inch is hard to photograph, but you have done a very nice job. We got to see all the little details.  :clap:

• Like 1

I had to make more of my own pieces and pirate others from left over pieces this time its a good thing I had the magnets for some of it.   They are perfect for half scale.   I made those tiny dolls from a bead painted flesh color for the head, a pipe cleaner for the body and even smaller beads for the hands and feet.  The hair is just embroidery floss and the clothes sewn and glued onto the doll from scraps.  Agreed photographing half scale is hard I can't get my hands and the camera into the spaces to get good pictures.   It was fun to do after struggling with my Fairfield it was a nice break.   The Fairfield is my pride and joy I love that little house!   

So cute! The colour scheme is fantastic. :) 

Your Fairfield is lovely too..

I love all the wallpapers & flooring with different complimentary patterns you use in your houses. You have a real eye for colour and pattern and the results are spectacular!

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2017‎ ‎8‎:‎58‎:‎30‎, Debsrand56 said:

What is your next half scale house going to be

I'm not sure of the theme but I have a half scale RGT Country Farm House kit in the closet that has been calling my name.   I keep thinking I will do another Christmas house but I've already done one in 1:12 scale.   I love Christmas houses!   
I've some other ideas bumping around inside my head but haven't decided.  My real house needs attention so I have been trying to focus on that for a while.  Once that box comes out of the closet nothing else gets done around here!   :hehe: