What did you do with that exta hour?

luvdolls

What did you do with that extra hour we got today? Well, I sure didn't sleep in as I thought I would. I got up my normal time and thought about going back to sleep but then I thought no, I might be late for work if I did. So instead here I am, online with Greenleaf. I have set my clocks back and got my coffee now I have to get ready for work but it seemed nice to have an extra hour. I am sure it will catch up with me tonight. Have a good day everyone.

What extra hour? I got up at 2 and have been having discussions with my Coventry Cottage. At first it told me, "No, No, No" when I tried to convince it that it was to be a general store. Now it's telling me, "Neener, Neener, Neener, you can't make me." I put it back in the box until it changes its mind and listens to reason. Will work on the Buttercup instead. She is being reasonable.

I worked on my orchid until our hours of the night. I only need to do the trim and shingles now. I'm so excited!! I think I may need a few more hours of sleep though, so I may go back to bed while the paint dries. :) Will post more pictures soon.

Carrie

We also collect clocks - I love the chiming and ticking sounds.

It takes a while to change the time on all the clocks, and then I always use the extra sleep time.

I went to bed at 11 P.M. (DST) and didn't wake up till 9:30 A.M. (MST) - so I slept for ....? hours.

I get mixed up. Anyway, I also needed a nap this afternoon and slept for another hour.

-Susanne

I have a clock in the dining room that is animated with lights and Swarovski crystals which my dear hubby didn't change ahead in the spring . . . now it's finally on the right time again!! Don't ask me why I don't change it . . . it's very complicated business!! :lol:

I spent my extra hour waiting at our favorite restaurant for a table to eat breakfast (we have two waitresses we really like so we always wait for one of their tables to open up). Seems like everyone was 'out of it' this morning!! :lol:

I have a clock like that. Does it play music? Mine is called Small World by rhythm. Plays all sorts of neat tunes on the hour.

Oh you just reminded me I need to change the time on that clock. LOL