Looking for Realife Country Kitchen Instructions

Jewels65

I bought a lot of 4 Realife kits on ebay.  I remember these kits from years ago and decided to get back into them.  Of the 4 kits, the Country Kitchen is the only one that didn't come with instructions.  I was wondering if anyone had them for sharing or sale.  I think it is a little to involved for me to figure out on my own.  Thank you in advance.  

• Like 1

I bought a real life miniatures bedroom set..all that I really wanted was the bed posts. Thought I was being slick making a low ball offer, seller accepted. When I opened the box all pieces were loose, turned out to be a bunch of random pieces from both a kitchen kit and a bedroom kit. And no bed posts. From now on Ill ask for photos of box contents lol. I was so surprised at how many small pieces there were in those kits. Glad you were able to get instructions here..no I can't imagine trying to put one of those together without instructions, yikes. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, Crazycatlady said:

Can you send them to me also?  That would be great if you could...mstevens713@gmail.com

Yes, PM me your email address and and I will send them. They are in a word document .

I got them.  In what universe is that "Easy to assemble?"  I can't figure out which parts are which....I had to shelve it for now...I can't figure out where all of the parts are!!!!  This after going out and buying stain, satin finish and wood sealer....:cry:

The kits usually come with the pieces attached to sheets and you punch them out as needed......The instructions have a pattern sheet that you can match them up to and label the number in pencil if they are loose.  It is like a jig saw puzzle LOL! I have done it, sitting in front of a mindless tv show.

9 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

The kits usually come with the pieces attached to sheets and you punch them out as needed......The instructions have a pattern sheet that you can match them up to and label the number in pencil if they are loose.  It is like a jig saw puzzle LOL! I have done it, sitting in front of a mindless tv show.

I love doing minis watching or listening to a TV show I’ve already scene before. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Found this site doing Google search for Realife Country Kitchen instructions so I joined.  I am getting back into miniatures now I am retired. Would greatly appreciate a copy of these instructions. Thanks for any input. 

On 9/22/2018, 11:54:16, Cew said:

Found this site doing Google search for Realife Country Kitchen instructions so I joined.  I am getting back into miniatures now I am retired. Would greatly appreciate a copy of these instructions. Thanks for any input. 

Pm me with your email address, and I can send them to you.

• 9 months later...