Need your prayers if you are that way inclined

Thank you so much for the update!  This is such awesome news.  She is making amazing progress and to be able to go back to work is incredible. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.  I also keep in my prayers the two who didn’t make it

• 1 month later...

She's doing well. Thanks for asking Donna!... My husband is actually over there visiting her at the moment. She has started back to work for 4 hours, one day a week. Just to keep abreast of things. She's working from home, because she's not really up to going into the office and also the counseler that her company hired because the other two employees passed away said that it might be too confronting for other colleagues to see her in the office not fully healed. But anyway she can talk now because her jaw is no longer wired and she has an orthodontist appointment tomorrow to try to fix what the accident and the wiring did to her teeth. 

All in all, she is a very lucky lady. :) 

3 hours ago, Samusa said:

...the counseler that her company hired because the other two employees passed away said that it might be too confronting for other colleagues to see her in the office not fully healed...

???  What kind of company has that attitude?  IMO her colleagues would want to celebrate her survival!

4 hours ago, Samusa said:

All in all, she is a very lucky lady. :) 

On 9/27/2017, 4:07:42, Samusa said:

On 9/23/2017, 6:19:26, Samusa said:

Yes, indeed! Exceptionally lucky to have bad luck turn out as it has. But I'm thinking the lady's inner fortitude has more to do with her recovery than luck. 

Oh I think they have the best intentions.. Just maybe a bit cautious. They do want her back.. She's worked there for 15 years. People who want to see her have been encouraged to visit her.