New Member From Oregon

Aquarius Katie

Hello everyone, 

My name is Katie and I'm an artist from Portland Oregon. I have a dollhouse kit I've had for 24 years, since 6th grade. I was stumped waaaayyyy back then with missing pieces and how to re-create them in order to continue. I really want to build my Dura Craft Farmhouse. It's very overwhelming but I need to do it, because I've always dreamed of having my own dollhouse to play with and decorate. I'm just as obsessed with miniature everything as I was when I was a child. 

I look forward to learning from you all, and I see there are some very talented people here! I'd love to talk about trading pieces too (like rugs, furniture and food, etc.) Thanks!

Katie

Hi Katie, I lived in Oregon (all over the state) most of my life, nice to see you here. There's a miniatures show in Portland coming up here quickly...maybe this weekend, not sure exactly. Anyway...my unasked for 2 cents...start with a complete kit and build some skills before dealing with an incomplete one and the frustrations that come with that. If looking for a good deal check out Craigslist in your area, I have friends in pdx who find great dollhouse deals on Craigslist. Have fun, hope you visit us often.