smaller scale bead board siding/flooring

cloudbound

I've been looking for the smaller scale wood siding and flooring - in particular the sheets of wood that usually come in 3" X 24" sheets.  I would like it to be grooved and all that I can find in the 1/16" grooves is only sold if you buy 10 sheets of it.  That's like $25 - $30 plus shipping.  I only need a couple of sheets though.  Any suggestions?  It looks a little like 'bead and board' but I think its generally just grooved wood with either 32 or 16 grooves per inch.  Fat chance finding it, enh?

WIN_20170928_14_44_44_Pro.jpg

41 minutes ago, cloudbound said:

I've been looking for the smaller scale wood siding and flooring - in particular the sheets of wood that usually come in 3" X 24" sheets.  I would like it to be grooved and all that I can find in the 1/16" grooves is only sold if you buy 10 sheets of it.  That's like $25 - $30 plus shipping.  I only need a couple of sheets though.  Any suggestions?  It looks a little like 'bead and board' but I think its generally just grooved wood with either 32 or 16 grooves per inch.  Fat chance finding it, enh?

WIN_20170928_14_44_44_Pro.jpg

I just bought this stuff and it is a really nice quality and to me a good price. I have mixed results as to their service though, so hopefully you'll have a good one!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clapboard-Siding-1-16-miniature-dollhouse-MW4448-1pc-basswood-1-48-O-scale/162154116829?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

How funny Sable.  I actually had a large sheet of this, as well as another sheet of fun super-small-scale wood and I too thought I'd never have a use for it.  So I was using it for all sorts of silly things.  Now it is IMPOSSIBLE to find.  I was just wondering if I could find some sort of paper product that could replicate those teeny weeny grooves because I paint over it anyway.  So it doesn't really need to be wood I guess.  I'll have to check out the scrapbook section at the  hobby store.  THIS is how we learn that our dollhouse supplies need to be saved!

Thanks for all of your suggestions.  Northeastern Scale Lumbers looks to be a likely place and I'm going to ask them about their wood 'corrugated siding' because that might just be the ticket.  They have it in 1/8", 3/32" 1/16" and something that says its .04 but I don't know what .04 means so I'll ask them.  Wouldn't that be fun if its the same as the tiny piece I have left here?  I'll let you know.  But today is  'Tie Dye Day' at my daughter's school and I happen to be the one in charge so I'm going to be up to my elbows in Kindergarteners all day.