Granville Dollhouse

Heatherjackson

Hello,

I am currently looking to buy the Granville dollhouse kit. I realize it is rare, but this was my very first dollhouse that my dad and I built together when I was a child. I lost it over 10 years ago when Hurricane Katrina ripped though my dad's town. We only found pieces of furniture around his property afterwards. The dollhouse, along with my dad's house, was completely gone! I would love to have another kit if possible. If you know anyone selling one please let me know. 

Thanks, HEather

• Like 1

There are quite a few members here looking for this house also. We have a section for ebay/etsy links that people post to. If you check their regularly you might get lucky. It's in demand though. :)

Another thought is to look in all different regions of the country on the various Craigslist, Goodwill, and Free recycling websites for an already constructed one you could rehab. Some folks might be willing to negotiate shipping to you for the right price. Also check Ebay for the UK or other areas as well.

Good luck

• 1 year later...