Scale Cabinetmakers and Nutshell News Magazines For Sale

Dataphx

I have about 203 back issues of Nutshell News from 1981-1995. Some issues may be missing from some years. I have them listed on eBay and Webstore under Dataphx. Some are not showing because they need to be relisted, but I have reached my eBay limit and need to wait for other things to expire.  Plus I have numerous other miniature magazines that include Miniature Gazette, Dollhouse Miniature, Dolls House also for sale and each from random years. Please feel free to contact me for more information.  I have images of all of them.   

The Scale Cabinetmakers Magazines random years from 78-95 listed on ebay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/232504625330 .  They are in very good condition.  If you have questions please feel free to contact me. I also have past issues of Nutshell News from 81-95, Miniature Gazette, Dollhouse Miniatures, Dolls House & Miniature Scene, Miniature Collector and Fine Scale Modeler magazines.  

John, please read the rules for posting on this part of the Forum:

Please Read Before Posting!

This forum is for posting information only -- no prices! Please don't make more than one sales or trade solicitation post per week. Community members are reminded that Greenleaf staff and forum staff have no control over sales transactions or trades initiated in this forum.

This forum is here on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We hope to make this forum a permanent part of our community. Please help us meet this goal by not abusing this area

I have highlighted in red boldface the part I would like to bring to your attention; I have already requested a moderator to see if this post can be combined with the other one.