Trying to get a grip

amyole

Since the start of school, I have been so completely out of the loop. I haven't had much time to check in here and have not worked much on my Magnolia. I don't remember the start of a school year being like this (at least for this length of time). I don't have my "flow" yet - and I'm not sure when I will! I am trying to ignore the pile of correcting in my bag right now... and the laundry... and the mess on my desk, etc.:crazyeyes:

On a positive note, I stopped by the Earth and Tree yesterday for their October sale. Found some lovely treasures for myself (!!) and some things that will work in the houses that I will donate. The Magnolia is almost done - I might be able to finish her today (but I've been saying that for weeks now). I'll try to post pix as soon as she is ready.

• Like 1

Bless you!  One of the best things to happen to me as a school nurse was when the principals got the school board to let the school offices stay open through the summer, as that was when I could spend full time in the records room reviewing each child's immunizations record and get the letters to the parents ready.  

I can relate to the feeling. School started in September, and I just don't feel like we are in the groove of it yet. I think it's the weather. We've been getting hurricane leftovers instead of cool fall temps. I actually had the AC running for most of the weekend:wacko:

Wish I had been with you for the Earth&Tree visit, love that store.