OK, I got two!

rodentraiser

I am with Samantha on this one, looking past the obvious I see pink and white but I think we are supposed to see gray and green, you can see the pink very clearly on the toe though so it must be a trick , that's as much as my thinking takes me.

It's actually a bright pink shoe with white laces. I first saw it as gray with teal laces, too, but when I went back to see it a second time, it had turned pink. Personally I'm now seeing a pink shoe with aqua laces.

Move your head around a little and you'll see the different color.

Didn't you guys ever see the dress?

I remembered about the dress, which is why I said I knew that gray with mint green laces probably wasn't right. I looked at the shoe again this morning, still looked gray, but when I focused only on the hand, the shoe turned pink and stayed pink.

So stealing that sign to put on the Wall.... Love theidea of going along with what catches the eye... need to do it more as I tend  tend too overthink things.

5 hours ago, grazhina said:

I remembered about the dress, which is why I said I knew that gray with mint green laces probably wasn't right. I looked at the shoe again this morning, still looked gray, but when I focused only on the hand, the shoe turned pink and stayed pink.

Interesting that you said that, Grazhina. I found the same thing pretty much happened to me. And some people say if they look at the shoe long enough, it turns pink. In astronomy, I found a red variable star that, if you look at it in a telescope, looks redder the more you stare at it. It has something to do with the way the color red builds on your retinas. I think it's called the Purkinje effect. I'm wondering if that applies to the shoe as well. I'll have to look that up.