My Activity Streams

DeBe

Can a few members do me a favor and go to 'My Activity Streams' and choose one of the options at the bottom of the list, with the numbers in the title? Once the choice is made does it take you to a screen that says "Sable1" in the header? I'm on a cell phone so I'm not sure how it shows up on a computer.  I'm just curious if my custom setting is an option for all to use.  

By the way this is actually Sable asking.  I set up a new name just to test my hypothesis.

Edited by DeBe

Very interesting, thank you for checking.

For new people, if you go to any of these streams and make it your default stream (on a cell you check the circle) it is a very easy way to navigate this forum. It consolidates all comments into each post. You have the option to edit the stream with your preferences. 

Or you can copy all of my preferences and set up your own Custom Stream so you don't have to see my name all of the time.

Just curious why I have someone else's activity viewing choices in my own activity stream folder?

How did someone else have access to my choice list? It's a little unnerving.

Is there a way to remove items that you didn't select?

3 hours ago, Selkie said:

Just curious why I have someone else's activity viewing choices in my own activity stream folder?

Does it say "Sable1"?  If so, that's what I am trying to figure out. If you clicked on any of the stream options with 41, 49, 50, 52 or 54 then it defaulted to a stream which I created and the computer tech (can't remember his name) copied my preferences into those streams. Unfortunately, my title "Sable1" went along with it.  I have no access to your account. You can always create your own custom stream. Or if you've already created one it's at the bottom of the list. Just click yours and make it your default. 

I took a screenshot of this message the other day when I signed in under a different name. Trust me, I did not write this, the tech did:

IMG_5399.PNG

3 hours ago, Selkie said:

Or Selkie are you saying that your Custom Stream was changed?  If so, I don't have an answer for that and I would feel unnerved, too.