This is why I don't add pictures to the gallery

Inge

Once again I tried adding pictures to my album.  I got all the way to "saving images please wait" (I waited 20 minutes), all 4 check marks showing above for choose album, upload images, add information and finished. When I came back in the room the screen was back showing the pictures and asking to add information. I checked the album and no they are not showing. This problem has not been fixed since I tried loading images in March 2016 and ended up with duplicates of everything. Is anyone else having problems??

It behaves differently from each of my devices too. From my phone, it works very rarely. From my iPad I can do it but it's touchy. Sometimes it goes quickly and sometimes it spins forever, but when I lose patience and close it out with the x mark, the pictures are sometimes there, even tho it said they were still loading. I also haven't tried from my laptop. 

It's the dawn of another day! I was trying to upload 11 pictures last night and it didn't work.  So today I did 4, 4 and 3 and it worked and was quite fast. So while it's working and I'm in the mood I will try to add some more. lol

• Like 3