Painter's Palette paint in RGT Blue?

IndyCindy

I started constructing my dollhouse about ten years ago, but I didn't finish. I've recently started working on it again. It was (mostly) painted, but I'm constructing the dormers and my 10 year old paint has separated and looks like it's no longer usable. I tried to find an online retailer for what I originally used - Painter's Palette brand in RGT blue. Any one know if they still manufacture this color, and if they do, of an online retailer from which I can order?

20 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

You can usually get a color match done at any paint retailer. You need a sample about the size of a quarter, sometimes smaller?

Such a great suggestion, but I don't even have a sample of the color - other than that which is on the exterior of my house. Lesson learned! :(

18 minutes ago, miniaddicted said:

I do have a number, but it wasn't listed on either of the sites, which makes me wonder if it has been discontinued. Thanks for the leads - I'll continue to pursue this. Worse case scenario, I'll paint the dormers an accent color and pretend it was intentional.

On 10/19/2017, 8:50:20, jrchob said:

What is it?

PP21832

I e-mailed Handley House and they confirmed that the color had been discontinued quite a while ago. I inquired if they had a sample or swatch available for me to purchase so I could at least have it matched at a paint store. They never responded to my last e-mail. :(