what kind of dollhouse is this?

prettylights86

i bought this dollhouse about 10 years or so ago and cannot remember what site i bought it from, or what it’s name or manufacturer is. it’s in a state of disrepair right now as i’m redecorating it but if anyone recognizes it and can help me out it would be very appreciated!

https://imgur.com/gallery/u529v

Edited by prettylights86

Interesting details. :) It looks to me like one of the jigsaw puzzle houses often found at Michael's, but I'm sure someone else here will be able to identify it for you, 

4 hours ago, CraftyMtnMom said:

I agree with Kathie. Though it is more then likely to be a puzzle house, it looks like it might be what they (the folks who make the puzzle houses) call the 'Fantasy Villa'. Don't quote me though, but that's what it looks like to me.

Here are some pictures of the Fantasy Villa:  https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=1%3a24+fantasy+villa&qpvt=1%3a24+fantasy+villa&FORM=IGRE  That is one of the kits in my stash.

Sarah, Samantha in Australia has identified your house as an Artply Rutherford.  If it's coming apart because it was built with hot glue, it's very easy to take it apart with a heat gun or hair dryer, scrape off the old hot glue and rebuild it properly with carpenters' wood glue.  Do take some time to post an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  Will this be your first house?

• Like 1