Flocking and fiurring blank anaimals

Thimble Hall

I really want to do this, can anyone suggest a really good book for teaching me,I have looked on you tube but they tend to go  bit fast and and many of then when fifnshed are not so realistic.I would like to learn it from the bottom up to  more advanced level.

Just a friendly suggestion, but this topic and the tool topic you posted would get more responses if they were in the General Mini Talk section. That way more people could learn from them too. A lot of people never come to the chit chat section and I would guess some don't know it exists. 

6 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I went to this pin and to the site, but pazelypaws no longer has the tutorials, I was interested in doing a donkey, I imagine it would be harder to do a spotted donkey like my Jake, but fun to try!

5FA43473-D16B-47CA-B82B-29B4061427A6.jpeg

There is this tutorial from Kerri Pajutee:  http://www.cdhm.org/tutorials/learn-to-flock-and-feather-a-miniature-parrot.html  Although it's for a parrot, she does apply flocking in places.  She shows how to cut the flocking, what kind of glue she uses, and how she applies it. I have saved this tutorial because someday I am going to flock a 1:24 animal!

• Like 1

Apparently, Kerri also has other tutorials for sale.  For example, she has a step-by-step tutorial "How to make a traditional Persian Cat in miniature 1:12 scale"  available as a 54-page .PDF download for $16.99 USD. To get a copy, you can contact her through her Facebook page or e-mail her at kpajutee@att.net

1 hour ago, Debsrand56 said:

There is this tutorial from Kerri Pajutee:  http://www.cdhm.org/tutorials/learn-to-flock-and-feather-a-miniature-parrot.html  Although it's for a parrot, she does apply flocking in places.  She shows how to cut the flocking, what kind of glue she uses, and how she applies it. I have saved this tutorial because someday I am going to flock a 1:24 animal!

Wow that is a really comprehensive tutorial, great work she does, thanks!