LucilleJane

:wave:  Hi Lucille!  Welcome to our little family!

You've come to the right place for advice- plenty of searching on past threads to keep you occupied for hours!  LOL  And remember to take things slowly- and there is no mistake that you may make that one of us hasn't already made. LOL  Common first-timer advice is always to prime and do a dry-fit:) 

Have fun!  Looking forward to seeing your project.

3 hours ago, jbnmini said:

:wave:  Hi Lucille!  Welcome to our little family!

You've come to the right place for advice- plenty of searching on past threads to keep you occupied for hours!  LOL  And remember to take things slowly- and there is no mistake that you may make that one of us hasn't already made. LOL  Common first-timer advice is always to prime and do a dry-fit:) 

Have fun!  Looking forward to seeing your project.

My latest mistake is a doozy, I bought a new front door and cut the opening too big. :(  I think the windows on the side should be able to cover up the piece I had to glue on lol

• Like 1

Hi Lucille and welcome to the forum! My advice would be to relax into the process so that you really enjoy the experience. With every step you take, there will be new doors opening and many things to learn about and explore. Good luck with the build!