Are you quirky, too?

Luanne

Eraser crumbles beat my hair, that's funny  you win !!

Actually I intend using the hair on mini dolls ..maybe

Her is another one for you..oh boy I am beginning to sound like a real fruit cake. You know when you get an piece of fruit and it has a little sticker on it, well  I can't throw them away. I peel them off the fruit and stick  them to whatever is handy.. the edge of a table etc, they are all over the place, when my daughter comes over and when I am not looking she steals them. They  are mini bits of art and I have done this as long as I can remember.

• Like 1

I think I know what may be making me sneeze and my nose run only when I'm cooking. It's assuredly not pepper, which has only made me sneeze once in my adult life. It seems to be chopping onions that causes the sneezing. On the other hand, chopping onions almost never makes me cry.

When I lived in Florida, onions only ever made me cry. But since living in North Carolina, the local onions grown here make my nose burn and run, my eyes burn and run, and I also have a hard time breathing. Something becomes super concentrated when they're grown here. I have to take an allergy pill if I'm going to be around them.

The part of the onion that has the most concentrated essence of the stuff that makes you cry is near the root end. When you cut or slice an onion, cut the top and then 3/4" of the bottom end and toss them away immediately before cutting up the rest of the onion. This might help.