About the Dura-Craft Newberg - Instructions?

CheckMouse

I purchased a "bulk lot" from a lady in Oregon, whose mother was a miniaturist and had died. The daughter didn't really know what to do with any of the stuff, and it was not selling in her garage sale. (imagine that!) So I just gave her a flat price for the whole kit and kaboodle - which filled my Buick to the ceiling!

Among the "treasures" is a Dura-Craft Newberg kit. Unfortunately, it looks like Momma had started to prepare to commence building it!  There are no instructions, no parts list - but lots of dust and spiders!  I have cleaned it all up and put the parts back in the box. 

Does anyone have the instructions and/or parts list for this house?  I have no intention of building it, but hate to offer it to anyone without a little information for it. 

There was a second house kit, also opened, but it was a Greenleaf Haunted House and they emailed me the paperwork for it. My mother helped me this afternoon and I went through the WHOLE kit and discovered it is complete. Whew!

Any help would be appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, CheckMouse said:

I purchased a "bulk lot" from a lady in Oregon, whose mother was a miniaturist and had died. The daughter didn't really know what to do with any of the stuff, and it was not selling in her garage sale. (imagine that!) So I just gave her a flat price for the whole kit and kaboodle - which filled my Buick to the ceiling!

Among the "treasures" is a Dura-Craft Newberg kit. Unfortunately, it looks like Momma had started to prepare to commence building it!  There are no instructions, no parts list - but lots of dust and spiders!  I have cleaned it all up and put the parts back in the box. 

Does anyone have the instructions and/or parts list for this house?  I have no intention of building it, but hate to offer it to anyone without a little information for it. 

There was a second house kit, also opened, but it was a Greenleaf Haunted House and they emailed me the paperwork for it. My mother helped me this afternoon and I went through the WHOLE kit and discovered it is complete. Whew!

Any help would be appreciated. 

I just recently bought a Newburg.  I can send you a copy of the instructions.  I will scan them tomorrow, send me a PM with your email address and I will forward them to you.

2 hours ago, thriftymini said:

Claudia, I no longer need the instructions that came with my NB-180 Newberg.  Let me know if you want the original Assembly Instruction booklet (Revision date of 6/15/92).

Thank you, Christine. Yes, I forgot to say it was the NB-180.   If it's a whole booklet that might be easier than scanning it. I will send you my address in a PM.   Any chance you're going to the Everett Home and Gift Show this weekend?  I will be working there. 

4 hours ago, pgwyn said:

I just recently bought a Newburg.  I can send you a copy of the instructions.  I will scan them tomorrow, send me a PM with your email address and I will forward them to you.

Thank you, Patti. I think I'll take Christine's offer of the whole booklet - save you the trouble of scanning it all.

I got the instruction booklet from Christine - and went through the whole box last night. It looks like there are several things missing from the kit. For the larger pieces, the original sheet-framing (that it was punched out of) is there so one could trace the size and shape onto other wood.

QUESTION:  Does anyone want this kit?  No charge, except the shipping, and I have no idea what that would be.  I don't want to tackle it, but someone who has built one before might like to have fun with it. 

• 2 years later...

We had the same problem as others - 2nd hand kit but no instructions. Thanks Jodi for the scan that got us started to at least make sure we had all the parts. But many pages are too fuzzy to get the cut length detail on the trims. Does anyone else have clearer pics they can send us of at least pages 3-9?

Thanks so much!

4 hours ago, KingArthur said:

We had the same problem as others - 2nd hand kit but no instructions. Thanks Jodi for the scan that got us started to at least make sure we had all the parts. But many pages are too fuzzy to get the cut length detail on the trims. Does anyone else have clearer pics they can send us of at least pages 3-9?

Thanks so much!

There is a person on eBay who sells instruction booklets from Dura craft if no one here has it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dura-Craft-NEWBERG-NB-180-Dollhouse-Instructions/193191015856?hash=item2cfb14f5b0:g:tgsAAOSwiONYOIYF

• 8 months later...