A visit to my dollhouse

Beulah

I would not generally post something like this, but it happened at my dollhouse so I will.  It has been a rough day, I miss my mum who passed away last year, my brother who passed away 2 years ago and my dad back home in Canada who is 93 with dementia.  I have been wishing to just be with them all again like before.  Whenever I see a cardinal, it is my brother visiting me.  He came when I was working on my dollhouse.  He was amazing with building trains and scenery for his train collections.  It's like he just came to smile at me and see my house.  I know he would have been so proud of me with it. Now my tears are happy tears because of this little cardinal that paid me a visit at my dollhouse.  

IMG_2342.JPG

IMG_2344.JPG

• Like 8

Oh I am glad he came, and for some reason on my monitor he shows up better, clearer and more cardinal like ( I can see his topknot and the red coat better) in the picture where he is sitting in the dollhouse window. He is more real in the little dollhouse world. 

• Like 1

Beautiful Joanne very special, I can relate. My families bird was the robin,. long story saved for another day,When I see one I think of my MUm and look for the mate, it I always there.

I am so happy for you that this bird gave you so much good feeling,I hope he visits you often XX Jeannine

• Like 1

Yes Karin, Cardinals, are very special.  I always know when I see one, that is Ben visiting me.  I also know then when I seem to need mum, I find a penny.  My husbands dad leaves him dimes.  Yes they really are with us.  Thank you