New Member Saying Hi

11 posts in this topic

Hi!  I'm Billie, new to this forum and am enjoying building my very first dollhouse!  It's a Greenleaf Westville model--having so much fun building it and am really happy to have found this site.  I'm out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and now I feel connected to others who also enjoy this great hobby.  I recently bought my 2nd dollhouse.  It's an old S/W Cape Cod house 403; but unfortunately, does not have instructions.  I would be so grateful if someone has them and is willing to share them with me.

Aloha, Billie

2 people like this

Welcome Billie.  I don't have the instructions, but for sure someone here will.  We are from all around the world here, so you are at home. 

1 person likes this

:wave: Hi Billie!  Welcome to our little family!   Looking forward to seeing your projects. Not sure I am familiar with the Cape Cod you are referring to, but hopefully someone on here will be able to help you out. 

Mini On! 

Hi from Canada, sorry I don't have the help you need either but I bet someone will

1 person likes this

Aloha, Billie.  A coworker spotted my Westville kit in the back of my car and begged me to build it for her, so I have no Westville of my own.  You can see the one I built in the Team Westville building blog.

1 person likes this

WELCOME!!!!   So happy to have another building member......keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome Billie! Just curious... Are there any mini shops where you are, or do you have to have everything shipped to you?