Company in China

Thimble Hall

Has anyone got any experience with Meirucorp ? They trade on e bay as minisdollhouse. They seem to be more high end than the usual Chinese sellers the furniture looks similar to Bespaq but cheaper. I have a few things sitting in my basket on e bay ,. I found a few half scale but not much. Free shipping

I had fine transactions with them. The item was fine. And it has saved me some bucks, to be honest. I have heard some people said some things were not perfect, or a hinge was loose, etc.   - but for the price, I thought everything was fine. They have a staircase I am interested in. They do sell a very cheap quarter scale kitchen set that looks like the bespaq set at first glance, but then if you look closely you can see it is a lot cheaper. On the other hand, miniland.ca has awesome quarter scale bespaq like items for  low price. I have gotten quite a few of those.

Carrie I have bought quite a few things from China and yes it is very slow and I no longer believe the shipping info. I bought a couple of things a few weeks ago and as soon as I hit the pay button I realized I had left my US address on e bay. I have to switch it back to Canada for anything other than a US purchase as it goes to a pick up company in the US and if any duty is needed they can't do that..sorry long story, anyway as soon as I realized my error, just moments later I emailed e bay to cancel stating why and said I would reorder, I also emailed the seller..I got no answer but the next day I got a shipping e mail, I emailed back and forward with this seller whose English was good by the way,, it was frustrating but eventually he said he would cancel it, he did and refunded, but.. I had two e mails saying it had been shipped. The bottom line is I think some sellers automatically send a shipping note way before it is even packed which of course adds to the slow shipping.

I should add, everything I have received from China has been Ok, not great but very very cheap. and sometimes identical to stuff being sold locally so it worth a look. 

This company is not the same, you can buy from their website or from e bay,  the quality looks much higher than the regular sellers, oh and i it is a bit cheaper on e bay just now as they have 10% off. 

Thank you Shannon I will go ahead and pay now