Sales at online mini shops

Thimble Hall

I think it would be very useful to know when these sales come up and where.  The twice I caught miniatures.com was through a post here and both times I did it on the last day. one was a 40% off , Founders Day and 1 a 20% off Halloween . I have a feeling that folks who may have been buying a long time might have an idea when they are likely to come up and I for one would think that could be very useful.

There must be many stores that have sales  and having an idea in advance would be great

eg how about Thanksgiving , or Black Friday  does anyone know of anywhere.

I did the same. I signed up with quite a few miniature shops like HBSminiatures.com and get at least one email a week from them with a sale going on.  I did notice that the reason I wasn't getting emails from some of the others is...they don't put stuff on sale.

Real Good Toys just sent an email with this info, so keep your eyes opened, and if you haven't done so, subscribe so you don't miss out the deals: 

"

Black Friday & Cyber Monday
Watch Your Email!

Are you ready for the holidays?  Be on the lookout for Real Good Toys Black Friday and Cyber Monday email specials coming later this month.  Each special will last for only 24 hours so make sure to watch your inbox for our real good offers.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Now that is a great idea, why didn't I think of that.

I did get a reminder from Mini.com that I had points to spend and they were only good for another week, great marketing idea. Anyway I had $37 in the kitty so I just had to spend it. I had to spend $75 in order to use it but that was easy as I wanted one of those old fashioned Roper stoves and a table and bench set anyway and that took me just over the $75 so ti was worth it.