Willowcrest

CindyS

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can expand the kitchen out so I can have a dining room? The kit combines the living and the dining room into one, and the kitchen is not big enough for a dining table. I was thinking of extending the bay window out, but not sure how to do that?

Thanks!

just cut your self some new walls and add the outside wall to it.

you will need 2 walls and floor and ceiling...and if you are going to do this ....do the upstairs also because the bathroom it tooo small.

just add the new parts just like you would the bay area...If I had mine to do again I would do this!

Happy Building!

nutti :lol:

When I finally get to build mine I plan to do this with both sides

when I build this house again it will somehow be merged with the Beacon Hill

and the addition I spoke of in the other post.

I have a vision! :thumb:

lol

nutti :yes: :D

this house again it will somehow be merged with the Beacon Hill

and the addition I spoke of in the other post.

I wanna see that. On the "old" forum Judith Abraham used her Paint program to figure out some ways to bash two Willowcrests together... Nah, I think I'll stick with building one.

I wanna see that. On the "old" forum Judith Abraham used her Paint program to figure out some ways to bash two Willowcrests together... Nah, I think I'll stick with building one.

building just one has been quite the challenge for me! i cant imagine 2 and once! lol i wish i would have done this to mine, but im afraid its all put together now!! oh well its ok :D great ideas though!