Siding needed for Heritage dollhouse

pipersmom

Hello everyone!  just purchased a Duracraft Heritage dollhouse to build with my daughter and even though we were reassured that the kit was complete it turns out we are missing a very  a very important piece of siding. One tht is 7 3/4 in long. Does anyone know where I can get 3 of them ? Or a substitute? I am open to any ideas at all. Thank you

Michele ( pipersmom)

• Like 1

Michele, if you have a picture of the siding you're looking for I may be able to help as I have some from various Dura Craft kits in my stash of "stuff" as well as siding I have made myself. I just need a picture to see specifically what you're looking for.  :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I reviewed the heritage instructions on Jim's Print Minis and imagine the siding is 1 1/2 tall and 7/32 thick (about 3/16").  If so it may be the same as what Model Homes used (Yeh, older than dirt) and I may have a little of that... I'll look, but it may be under an awful lot of junk so it may take a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I found a dab of the material in the photos... I'm pretty sure it's early '80s Batrie (when Harvard Table Tennis owned the company), but I am not 100% on that.  How does this stack up (literally:drool2:) compared to the Duracraft?

IMG_6087.png

IMG_6089.JPG

IMG_6090.png

IMG_6091.png

• 7 months later...

I have the same issue only I’m missing siding for a Duracraft Farmhouse. I’ve contacted a couple of companies that make dollhouse siding that I read about on these forums and I’m waiting for replies.  In the meantime if anyone has any Duracraft siding I’d be happy to purchase it. I don’t care about the lengths, I can cut to the dimensions I need.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I’m missing siding for a Duracraft Farmhouse. I’ve contacted a couple of companies that make dollhouse siding that I read about on these forums and I’m waiting for replies.  In the meantime if anyone has any Duracraft siding I’d be happy to purchase it. I don’t care about the lengths, I can cut to the dimensions I need.

9 hours ago, Jennifer W. said:

I’m missing siding for a Duracraft Farmhouse. I’ve contacted a couple of companies that make dollhouse siding that I read about on these forums and I’m waiting for replies.  In the meantime if anyone has any Duracraft siding I’d be happy to purchase it. I don’t care about the lengths, I can cut to the dimensions I need.

I built a Heritage where I changed one wall. I made the replacement wall from plywood and 1/2" lap clapboard siding sheets. It was a pretty close match.

http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php/replacement-side-wall-and-siding

• 1 year later...
On 1/30/2018 at 12:10 PM, doc said:

I found a dab of the material in the photos... I'm pretty sure it's early '80s Batrie (when Harvard Table Tennis owned the company), but I am not 100% on that.  How does this stack up (literally:drool2:) compared to the Duracraft?

IMG_6087.png

IMG_6089.JPG

IMG_6090.png

IMG_6091.png

What lengths do you have? This is exactly what I need for the SF-550

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...